Cerebreality TV

Things I think that I'd like to publish on the wild world web.

Monday, January 24, 2011

More of the future

Note to self... you need to learn how to hack the Kinect Camera
Posted by Unknown at 11:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • My first youtube video
      • The Daily Atonement
      • I think Step Up 4 should be about this
      • More of the future
      • You need this
      • Sixth Sense
      • That lower right corner needs a little bit of color
      • Top Twenty Twenty Ten (1-10)
      • Top Twenty Twenty Ten (11-20)
      • Two of my favorite things combined into one.
      • Indian Jones
      • Life is getting better. For everyone.
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (11)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.